Privacy and Security
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website/other Torque Software online product, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website/Torque Software online products – we continually strive to improve our website and other Torque Software online product offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Accessing your personal information
If you want to access your personal information that we hold, you can contact us using one of the following options:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at 6/43 Comrie Street, Wanniassa ACT 2903
- Call our CEO on 1300 795 581.
We will respond to your request within 10 business days.
If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use one of the other contact methods above, and we will update your information. If we don’t think your information needs updating, we will contact you and tell you why.
What to do if you have a complaint?
If you have any concerns/complaints about how we have collected, used, stored or disclosed your information, you are able to contact us to discuss or lodge a formal complaint. You can do this by emailing email@example.com or one of the other contact methods above.
This is what we will do:
- Acknowledge that we have received your complaint as soon as we can (we will endeavour to do this within two business days)
- Investigate your complaint
- provide a written response and/or propose a resolution with 10 business days (if we can’t do this within 10 days, we will contact you to explain why).
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may escalate the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). We will explain this option in our written response to your complaint.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Online Privacy Statement Only
This online privacy statement applies only to information collected through our website and across other Torque Software online products, and not to information collected offline.
By using our site, you consent to this privacy statement.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post those changes on this page.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy statement you may contact us.