Lighthouse Release Notes
Help text not appearing for specific Lookup fields under specific scenarios
Exporting and Importing Custom Form Templates includes saved Reports.
Unique Identifiers can now be generated for a form as a founding step to the development of ‘States’ to Form Templates.
- API Key Generation and Management to provide a method for Data Analytics Tools such as PowerBI to pull data from reports minutes
- Addition of the viewers role, notification template used, Validation messages and further explicit logging.
- Custom Form query optimisations to improve form loading time.
- Copied Forms lose Authority Fields linkage to Authorities.
- Blank expenditure and payment fields in Report Builder.
Import and Export
- Options when import a user and organisation file to reset organisations using the data in the file or only update the changes.
- Authority Popup Modal Title changed.
- Fixed Authority field type using Authority’s Name instead of Label.
- Reporting Periods have been moved out of the Settings tab and into their own Tab.
- Deleted Reasons have been moved out of the Settings tab and into their own Tab.
- Non-Compliance Survey settings within the Non-Compliance module have been moved out of the Settings tab and into their own Tab.
- Deprecated Settings have been moved to the bottom of the settings page.
- The non-Compliance Settings’ help text has been reworded (where applicable) to clarify their function.
- Introduction of the Advanced Configuration for the Non-Compliance Module.
- Ability to Export Non-Compliance Taxonomies into an Excel Format.
- Ability to Import new and amended Non-Compliance Taxonomies into the Non-Compliance Module using an accepted excel format.
- Additional Tab in the Non-Compliance Settings to show import logs associated with the new import function.
- Additional fields within the Advanced Configuration to allow the collection of Review Cycles, Control, Monitoring Events, and Monitoring Stakeholder.
- Additional fields that provide linkages between individual lookup lists.
- When N/A responses are selected after a defined non-compliance response, the N/A counts as an instance.
- Delete Popup warning’s incorrect participant count fixed.
- Non-Compliance Category appearing on Assurance Surveys and General Surveys.
- Conditionality or pre-requisites displays are re-worked to be more explicit in the Survey Admin view.
- Accountable Forms DAtasets are not available in the Report Builder.
- Pending Action Form Transfers can now be undone or retrieved by Registry Owner.
- Register Owner and Checking Officer’s identification split between Login and Name on Master registry list.
- Additional Last Issued date on Master Registry list.
- Location search method changed to ‘contains’ by default.
- Location and Organisation Unit now concatenated under Registry Title.
- Multi-Factor Authentication layer available to be switched on for Users authenticating outside a Single Sign-on method.
- Fixed the User Interface issue with the actions button on the User Import screen when the view doesn’t below to configuration group.
- Ability to have an under caption help text and a tooltip for a field, including Custom Fields in other modules.
- Complex Fields such as Contact, Payment Manager, and Expenditure Grid now have Help options.
- Authorities with a single user will automatically be selected in an authority user selection field.
- Numerical Field Configuration re-organised to be more intuitive.
- Numerical Field Configurations improvements on validations and error messaging.
- Fixed Section title not being visible when a section is empty.
- Fixed Reporting Permissions taking priority over Section Permissions within a form.
- Added missing Member Criteria label in the group configuration screen.
- Fixed missing requirement column on Non-Compliance Report export.
- New Authorities accordion will be expanded and centred on user interface after initial creation.
- Fixed incorrect user count in warning message during manual import preview.
- Fixed error being generated when attempting to delete a user connected as a Finance Officer.
- Create Application button added to in-trays of modules related to applications or records.
- Create Application button can be re-labelled based on the Custom Form Application Label naming convention.
- Additional Improvements on Printing output of a Custom Form.
- Move Add button outside of the input boxes when multiple file input boxes appear.
- Add validation on User Edit Screen for the Cost Code field.
- Ability to Deselect and Reselect search criteria.
- Fixed Missing Classification/Level tab in System Settings.
– A verbose warning when uploading users that exceed the number of allowed users.
– Ability to rename the Classification and AGS Number attributes throughout Lighthouse including Groups, Merge Fields and User Management input fields.
– User and Organisation Structure Data Source Logs are now seperate files.
– Go To Item email button has had its width restored.
– Ability to provide a user or group reporting permissions for a Non-Compliance category or sub-category.
– Ability to create Custom Fields within the new ‘Category’ section.
– Replaced Vendor box with a Custom Field Section.
– Ability to utilise conditionality within Non-Compliance Custom Fields.
– Included all Custom Field Types that are not related to a module as options, that can be added as Custom Fields.
– Fixed Attendees summation field not operating accurately.
– Fixed Error Messaging typo.
Custom Form Templates
– Ability to customise the New Application label for a form on the Tile Dashboard.
– Removed the default inclusion of Payment and Expenditure columns in all default Custom Form Reports.
- Fixed the fatal error generated when a non-group is saved in particular group inputs.
- Fixed the loss of conditionality when exporting and importing a custom form.
- Ability to configure Non-Compliance Responses on a question level which includes the ability to use the system default.
- Introduction of an Open Date in the Accountable Forms Registers Grid, also available in the Export.
- “Go To Item” email button left and right padding fixed.
- Compress View button length to accommodate the icon.
- Changed ‘Required’ text to red to match best practices.
- Additional standardisation coverage on Tooltips and Help popups.
- Table headers background change to make headings more obvious.
- Fixed height for large Lookup lists.
- Adding Filename Validation and replacement for illegal characters in an uploaded filename.
- Menu structural changes to accommodate more menu items if required.
- Ability to change default currency from AUD to other common currencies throughout Lighthouse.
- Configurable screen’s Note field text change to Black to match contrast best practices.
- Fixed error caused by clicking on authority with special characters in name within the authority edit field of custom forms.
- Fixed validation issue when a Note Field only contained a video or image.
- Numeric Custom Form Field now has a Percentage (%) mask.
- Fixed issue of Inserting Video into Note field not rendering video due to parsing issue.
- Custom Form application inbox titles and sub-titles change retroactively.
- Added Option to include completed applications in Custom Forms Event-based notifications.
- Introduction Placeholder functionality for Short and Long texts to match form creation best practices.
- Changes to the Long Text field character limit counter to make the remaining characters more visible.
- Additional functionality to Custom Form Templates to schedule Form creation and application allocations, using once-off or recurring schedules.
- Added additional validation to stop the ability to submit a non-compliance for a category outside its effective date.
- Removed the additional Add Payment button.
- Addition of a total attendee’s field that calculates the total attendees from the attendees’ group number fields.
User Import / Export
- Introducing Azure Active Directory integration to import users from Azure as a data source.
- New function to set the conditionality to be based on a Classification.
- Fixed the error that occurred when attempting to delete a form that has been linked through a form reference.
- Fixed default ‘how did this occur’ text duplicated on submission of non-compliance.
- Fixed empty cells in user import crashing importer.
- Fixed – The default Non-Compliance Lookup list item re-applying after submission.
- Fixed – Non-Compliance categories with collapse successive questions settings cause identified non-compliance to be not considered.
- The Form application reference number now appears hyperlinked within the Reporting Dashboard.
- Made it mandatory to identify at least one non-compliance before submitting a survey
- Can now configure the visibility of the ‘Allocate’ button
- Can now configure the visibility of the ‘Escalate Email’ button
- Can now configure where the ‘Corrective Actions’ field appears
- Can now allow hierarchical categories
- Can now allow multiple processing teams to be allocated via categories
- The ‘View as Report’ link has been included in survey questions to open a new tab showing each non-compliance in more detail
- Old/pre-existing reports can now report against categories in non-compliance
- Can now select ‘All Categories’ in ‘Survey Management’ to include all non-compliance categories for a section
- Can now jump straight to the ‘non-compliance detail report’ from the survey grid view
- The text in the survey grid has been updated
- Can allow survey admins to select non-compliances from all categories, or none at all
- The ‘Number of Instances’ field has been updated to include:
- Numeric characters only
- No negative values
- A configurable maximum value.
- Fixed issue whereby users could submit to next authority without selecting a user or group for that authority
- Fixed issue whereby applications returned to a previous authority (not draft) were incorrectly showing as “Pending Submission”
- Fixed issue whereby the return option was at times incorrectly unavailable
PIPE (New Module)
- Pipe interrogates data source (e.g. your finance system) and creates potential non-compliance reports based on the rules you choose to apply
- Can now send notifications based on yes/no or lookup responses
- Can now import/export surveys
- Can now import/export lookups
- Can now import/export groups
- Fixed issue in settings where certain notification recipient role types weren’t displaying in the grid
- When including an item grid, can now select the type
- Can now add and/or link item types in forms
- Submit confirmation messages and authority search dialog now show the custom label for the authority specific to the form type
- Fixed issue where reminders based on complex notification parameters sometimes weren’t sending
- Fixed issue where contacts weren’t being deleted upon save
- Now includes all normal field types (e.g. lookup lists, classifications, GL codes, cost centres etc)
- Can now choose to hide item types from dashboard
- Can now hide the “Roles” section
- Can now inherit permissions from associated custom forms
- Now includes pending non-compliances in the history list
- No longer insists on entering instance counts when not applicable
- Fixed issue whereby new short/long text input fields couldn’t be specified as longer than 100 characters
- Fixed issue where it wasn’t updating non-compliance category and question options upon save
- Questions now run all the way to the right of the page
- Can now report on all authority elements (e.g. label, outcome, dates, etc) in custom form reports
- Fixed issue where inactive form types would display empty reports in custom form reports
- Fixed issue where using column header overrides would occasionally give a hard error
- Reports no longer include HTML code when exported
- Now includes all circumstances and costs in FYC reports
- Optimised Organisation Structure selector control to run faster
- Includes active user count in user import log after import
- Fixed issue whereby user-field-based notification recipients wouldn’t display in the notification recipient grid
- No longer gives an error when custom form fields have double quotes in the label
- Fixed issue whereby previously approved authorisers removed from their authority groups could cause a problem disallowing progression of workflow
- Now clears defaulted committer details when committing party set to External
- Fixed issue whereby conditional fields based on the numeric input type wouldn’t show when read-only
- Fixed issue whereby large text fields weren’t visible when printing
- Fixed issue whereby not all field values were being copied forward when amending a form
- Now allows override of inherited (expenditure) authorities
- Now allows multiple stages of the same authority, each with their own configuration
- Added message warning users that the authority placement field was merely a placeholder, and that conditionality of actual authorities must be carried out in the template settings, authority tab
- Fixed issue where removing a stage from the workflow could break forms currently at that stage
- Fixed issue whereby authorities weren’t always updating correctly on complex conditionality changes in the form
- Increased allowed framework group name length
- Fixed bug that occasionally gave a “Value cannot be null” error when saving a form
- Fixed bug whereby non-included user select fields that disallowed submission and defaulted to the logged in user could force validation stopping the user from submitting
- Fixed incredibly rare bug that saw a file upload box appear when interacting with form elements
- Fixed advanced authority configuration, whereby occasionally authorities would not appear in the correct place, and selection of an authority would appear in the wrong field
- Fixed issue whereby inherited (master) authority name was being used instead of label in rendered form
- Can now report against inactive custom form templates (previously returned no data to report)
- Long text areas now adapt to the length of the text they contain (but still allow expansion and collapse)
- Merging users now honours the “Set alternate login” checkbox
- Various minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Significant enhancements to template editor, permissions management, visibility and overall functionality, as follows
- Fields are now grouped by sections, each with their own configuration and permission
- “Break” field now deprecated (use sections instead)
- Sections and Fields can be dragged and dropped into position
- Adding or copying fields inserts them below the field that you have clicked the button to add/copy
- Advanced editor mode that allows you to select section and sort order manually when editing fields
- Section permissions that allows display, editability and validation settings per user role per stage
- Now allows inline authority placement
- Now allows a distinct declaration per authority (and submitter)
- Increased length of authority name, authorised and not authorised labels
- Can now override all authority settings (such as workflow order and labels) per implementation within custom forms
- “Include in emails” setting moved to merge fields and deprecated
- Enhanced options for notifications
- Approval panel in custom forms modified for brevity and ease of use
- By default the expenditure grid no longer starts with a blank row
- No longer removes carriage returns in long text fields upon save
- Date-based notifications can now be sent on completed forms
- Entertainment data now available in dashboards
- Gifts & Benefits data now available in dashboards
- Designing dashboards now managed by system permission (System Settings –>Permissions/Workflow –> Dashboard Designers)
- Fixed issue whereby tiles weren’t always staying in the order/location they were placed
- Fixed issue whereby editing column names in custom report sometimes caused an error
- Fixed issue whereby the links to direct download of reports sometimes weren’t loading correctly
- Enhanced email template editing for all older modules
- Fixed issue whereby group drop downs sometimes were unable to be edited in system settings (rare Chrome-only issue)
- Can now merge Classification into how user names display in System Settings
- Additional security logging of when user records were updated, what was changed, and by whom
- Improved performance and handling of large user and org unit import files
- Fixed issue whereby complex custom forms sometimes resulted in an error upon submit
- Fixed issue whereby custom forms sometimes resulted in an error when copied and submitted in one step
- Fixed issue where blank email footers in the notifications module were not defaulting to the system footer
- Survey Analysis now keeps consistent colours for values across questions
- Fixed issue whereby settings for mandatory tax type and cost centre in custom forms expenditure were not being correctly applied
- Fixed issue whereby exporting custom reports with comma in the name to Excel wasn’t setting the filename and extension correctly
- Restricted custom application templates no longer appear as tiles on dashboard to users without access
- Fixed bug whereby deleting a participant from a survey could erroneously reset managers for other participants
- Improved email handling disallowing rare use case where emails could be continually sent in error
- Added existing merge fields to survey email editor for easy selection
- Optimised search functionality
- Fixed issue whereby copying a custom application could sometimes cause an issue when submitted immediately
- Fixed issue whereby searching occasionally gave an error