The client was a small Melbourne-based Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity (NCCE) responsible for professional standard setting. They already had Xero in place as their finance system and needed to meet their PGPA requirements without procuring a Tier One or Two ERP system.
The client needed to build capability to enable:
- Standard corporate business processes in an end-to-end digital environment.
- The exercise of delegations under the PGPA Act framework, including the delegation to approve expenditure.
- Total compliance.
- A full audit trail of all transactions.
- Data access permissions based on role and/or other business requirement
- Detailed reporting – scheduled and/or on-demand, including reports to support responses to Questions on Notice (QoNs)
- Interface with Xero to prevent re-keying of data and/or duplication of effort
The following capability was configured on the Lighthouse platform:
- Invoice Payment Request
- Purchase Request
- Staff Reimbursement Claim
- Gift/Benefit Report
- Official Hospitality/Business Catering Request
- Incident Report
- TOIL Record
- Contract Register
- Governance/Compliance Task Register/Calendar
- Non-Compliance Report
- Non-Compliance Survey
- Legal Advice Register
- Assurance Survey
- Training Register
Additionally, the platform is being used to deliver the following customer success service:
- End of financial year assurance package (Management Assurance Certification, Declarations of Interest, Key Management Personnel – AASB124)