Our client was a small-medium sized Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity (NCCE), using Technology One as its ERP system. the client needed Torque’s solution to interface seamlessly with its existing tech stack.
The client needed to build capability to enable:
- Standard corporate business processes in an end-to-end digital environment.
- The exercise of delegations under the PGPA Act framework, including the delegation to approve expenditure.
- Total compliance.
- A full audit trail of all transactions.
- Detailed reporting – scheduled and/or on-demand, including reports to support responses to Questions on Notice (QoNs).
- Interface with Technology One to prevent re-keying of data and/or duplication of effort.
Seventeen business processes were configured on the Lighthouse platform, including:
- Purchase Requisition
- Payment Request
- Official Hospitality Request
- Remote Working Agreement Request
- Approval Request
- Non-Ethics Committee Research Proposal
- External Meeting or Event Attendance Request
- New Research Publication Request
The client now has a broad range of finance and business processes in a digital environment with the benefits of electronic workflows and embedded controls – similar to what might be expected in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP system. As a result, the client is experiencing a significant reduction in manual administration and businesses processes that support remote working.